25.9.10

thank you jesus,


that you picked me. even though i was hard to see.
for making it rain the other evening. i needed that raindrop lullaby.
for your reassuring promise to provide. 'cause, i might freak out if it was on me.
for paneras. it's a good place to meet with friends.
for my milk frother. it makes me quite happy.

that you used me to encourage someone this week. i was blessed.
for being in control. i am out of control.

that you gave me eyes that see. there is so much to see.

for my beautiful, new bible. it smells nice.
for chocolate. because, otherwise, i would always have an unsatisfied craving.
for my insecurities. they keep me down to earth.
for css. 'cause, html just doesn't cut it.
that my cat likes to snuggle. 'cause i need a snuggle buddy sometimes.
for my dad. he reminds me of you.
that you love me. 'cause, i don't love me.